Arthur Cramer Company is currently seeking candidates for the following position(s).
Sales Support Administrator
2+ yrs. administrative support experience
$16 – $18 an hour – Part-time
We are a manufacturers’ rep agency looking for the right person to join our professional sales team. As a permanent, part-time sales support administrator, you will:
- Enter and retrieve data using our proprietary database and Excel. This includes entering company, contact, and quote information into our database, as well as updating Excel databases with new reports as they come in.
- Review incoming reports on a regular basis to ensure that all new companies and contacts are entered into our database in a timely manner.
- Assist our accountant by printing invoices that come by email, notifying her of any address or company name changes for customers, and helping to audit our database at the end of each month to ensure that new customers and sales are flagged in our system.
- Maintain supply of principal’s literature and samples, including digital copies of letters, quality certificates, and sell sheets.
- Maintain company quote file (paper file)
- Take care of basic office management tasks (postage meter, order supplies, etc.)
- Perform similar or related duties as requested or directed
We offer flexible days/hours, 14-16 hours per week. 2-3 years of administrative support experience required, along with exceptional attention to detail and proficiency in Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, and Outlook. PowerPoint knowledge a plus. Ideal candidate should have a cooperative personality and the desire to be a team member in a support role. Training will be provided.